- Complete the Application for Admission.
To Register Online
- Complete the Online Application. Every field on the form is required in order to be registered.
- Social Work applicants, complete the Transfer Application.
To Register by Mail
- Print the Application.
*Social Work applicants must complete the online Transfer Application.
- Fill out the form completely and include your signature at the bottom of it.
- Return it to USF.
- Request Official Transcript(s).
Request official transcript(s) from every college or university attended, to be sent directly to the Degree Completion Program at the University of Sioux Falls. An official transcript must be received in a sealed envelope and must contain the embossed seal of the college and the facsimile signature of the Registrar. Faxes are not considered official transcripts.
If you have been previously admitted to the University of Sioux Falls, you need only request official transcripts for transfer courses not already recorded on your University of Sioux Falls transcript. Printable Transcript Request Forms are available.
- Submit Military Records.
- Submit a certified and correct Form DD214 for evaluation of military training.
- Submit Letters of Recommendation.
- Have two letters of recommendation completed and sent to the Degree Completion Program. Relatives may not be used as references. Print the Recommendation Form.
- Complete an Interview.
- Make an interview appointment with the DCP Director by calling (605) 331-6735.
- Make Financial Arrangements.
View the Financial Aid Checklist.
For additional information:
Click to view our Step-By-Step Admission Guide.
(Accounting / Business Innovation & Marketing / Management / Project Management)
Click to view Social Work Admission Guide.