- Complete the Application for Admission. (all DCP majors)
To Apply Online
- Complete the Online Application. Every field on the form is required in order to be registered.
To Apply by Mail
- Print the Application.
- Fill out the form completely and include your signature at the bottom of it.
- Return it to USF, Degree Completion program.
- Request Official Transcript(s). (all DCP majors)
Request official transcript(s) from every high school, college or university attended, to be sent directly to the Degree Completion Program at the University of Sioux Falls. An official transcript must be received in a sealed envelope and must contain the embossed seal of the college and the facsimile signature of the Registrar. Faxes are not considered official transcripts.
If you have been previously admitted to the University of Sioux Falls, you need only request official transcripts for transfer courses not already recorded on your University of Sioux Falls transcript. Printable Transcript Request Forms are available.
- Submit Military Records. (all DCP majors)
- Submit a certified and correct Form DD214 for evaluation of military training.
- Complete an Interview. (does not apply to pre-DCP Social Work major)
- Make an interview appointment with the DCP Director by calling (605) 331-6735.
- Make Financial Arrangements. (all DCP majors)
View the Financial Aid Checklist.
For additional information:
Click to view Social Work Admission Guide.