Is DCP right for you? Even if you don’t have the total number of required credit hours, you can still apply to USF as a pre-DCP student. We will help you determine the courses you need to complete the requirements.
DCP applicants must have the following to qualify for admission:
Accounting applicants must also have successfully completed the following courses before entering DCP accounting courses:
- A minimum of two years of college credit accepted in transfer from coursework completed at accredited institutions and/or from non-traditional and prior learning verified by official transcripts.
- Successful completion of an English composition course.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- At least three years of demonstrated work or volunteer experience.
- An interview with the DCP director.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A completed application.
- Computer Technology Proficiency
Some students may need to take liberal arts and/or elective courses in addition to the DCP major to meet graduation requirements.
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II