Our upcoming music scholarship audition day is Monday, February 20 (President's Day). To register or learn more about auditioning, please complete the Fine Arts Questionnaire
- Prepare two memorized vocal solos of differing styles (i.e., an Italian art song and an English folk tune) – perhaps pieces you've taken to contest in the past.
- We follow up the solo work with sight-reading, tonal memory and interview questions.
- Please let us know whether you'll provide your own piano accompanist or if we should provide one. If we provide an accompanist, we recommend you mail us your sheet music one week prior to your audition (Attn: Music Department).
- Prepare either two short pieces in contrasting styles or one longer piece that has contrasting sections.
- We follow up the solo work with sight-reading and interview questions.
- Instrumental auditions are not required to have an accompanist. If you would like us to provide an accompanist, we recommend you mail us your sheet music one week prior to your audition (Attn: Music Department).
Audition for Scholarships
Fine Arts Public Relations and Technical Coordinator