Accelerated Nursing ProgramCost:
The cost of tuition and fees for the 15-month Accelerated Nursing program is $26,450.
This cost includes 71 credits of required courses to complete the accelerated nursing degree program. This cost does not include any additional expenses a student may incur such as books and uniforms. Students needing additional general education, elective or pre-requisite courses will be charged the traditional undergraduate rate for those courses based on enrollment. Click here for USF Cost of Attendance.
Students who are accepted for admission to the University of Sioux Falls and accepted for admission into the Accelerated Nursing program may be eligible for federal financial aid.
- Federal financial aid for Accelerated Nursing students consists of federal Stafford loans. Students who have not used up their aggregate loan limits over the course of their bachelor degree program prior to starting the Accelerated Nursing program may be eligible for federal Stafford loans.
- Students must be in good standing on any previous federal loans or federal grants received for education purposes in order to qualify.
- Students must remain enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester to be eligible for federal Stafford loans or deferment on any previous loans. These credits must consist of credits required to complete the degree program.
- Federal aid is issued based on pre-determined loan periods and the enrollment status of students.
- Tuition payments for any class taken during a semester are due on the first day of the semester/term. Payments must be remitted to the USF Student Accounts Office or online through the student’s My.USF account on or before the first day of the semester/term. VISA, MasterCard or Discover payments are accepted.
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid:
- Apply for admission to the University of Sioux Falls and be accepted.
- Apply for a Department of Education PIN at www.pin.ed.gov if you don’t already have one. This PIN is used as your electronic signature on financial aid paperwork.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The USF School Code is 003469. A new FAFSA is required for each academic year. Accelerated nursing students will need to file two (2) FAFSAs over the course of the program.
- Respond quickly to any information requests by the USF Financial Aid Office.
- Students are awarded financial aid based on the class schedule and enrollment status of each student.
- Students must complete Entrance Loan Counseling and a Master Promissory Note if federal loans are accepted on a USF Award Notification Letter.
- If additional financing is needed, please contact the USF Financial Aid Office regarding a monthly payment plan or additional private loan opportunities. Students are always encouraged to search for scholarship opportunities. Accelerated nursing students are not eligible for USF Institutional Aid.
- Monitor your financial aid and student billing account online through your My.USF account.
- Maintain records throughout the course of the program.