- Serve on a panel. Throughout the year we look for employers to speak on topics such as resume-writing, interviews, life after graduation and career selection.
- Conduct on-campus interviews. Utilize our private interviews to screen and select our qualified applicants.
- Hold an information session. Share information about your organization and generate interest that will pay off today, as well as the future.
- Schedule an information table. Promote your company and employment opportunities causally over the lunch hour in Java City.
- Connect with student organizations. Contact Career Services to locate a group that matches your interests.