Skills are developed and improved in decision making, leadership, problem solving, values and ethics, organizational behavior, team building, project management, critical thinking, intercultural communication and conflict resolution.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Apply decision support tools to business decision-making.
2. Apply major concepts of the selected discipline to real-world applications.
3. Construct and present effective oral and written forms of professional communication.
4. Demonstrate competency in using critical, creative and integrative thinking.
5. Evaluate the legal, social and economic environments of business.
6. Identify ethical issues and obligations of business using ethical and faith-based frameworks.
Management Curriculum (42 semester hours)
*Some students may need to take liberal arts and/or elective courses in addition to the Accelerated Degree Completion Program major to meet graduation requirements.