Business Innovation & Marketing (formerly Entrepreneurial Studies)
A major in Business Innovation & Marketing prepares the student with the training that addresses the unique aspects of starting a business, refining ways to produce and deliver existing goods and services, or develop new products and technologies. Starting and/or building new organizations or revitalizing mature organizations in response to identified opportunities is an exciting and rewarding challenge. The better prepared one is for the realities of starting or revitalizing an organization, the higher probability one has at being successful.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Apply decision support tools to business decision-making.
2. Apply major concepts of the selected discipline to real-world applications.
3. Construct and present effective oral and written forms of professional communication.
4. Demonstrate competency in using critical, creative and integrative thinking.
5. Evaluate the legal, social and economic environments of business.
6. Identify ethical issues and obligations of business using ethical and faith-based frameworks.
Business Innovation & Marketing Curriculum (41 semester hours)
*Some students may need to take liberal arts and/or elective courses in addition to the Accelerated Degree Completion Program major to meet graduation requirements.