In order to simplify the process for reserving a room/space for a meeting
or event, the Buildings, Grounds, and Security Department has implemented new guidelines.
All facility use must be reserved
All classrooms (including Stewart Center
and Library classrooms)
Buildings, Grounds, & Security
Auditorium & Lobby, Cleveland Center Conference Rooms, Chapel, Dining Room.
Conference Rooms, Student Union Cellar, Student Union Rose Room,
Lobby & all off campus requests
Administrative Assistant - Athletics
Stewart Wellness Center Gym Floor
- A FER (Facility / Equipment Requisition) is required to reserve rooms or buildings. Rooms
may be tentatively scheduled, but if a FER is not received the room will be
made available for others to reserve.
- All events must be scheduled at least two weeks in
advance (no exceptions).
- Conference Rooms can be scheduled for meetings at any
time as long as no set up is required.
If a set up is required, then a FER and 2 weeks notice is required.
- All events (including classes) in the Auditorium must
be scheduled with the Buildings, Grounds, & Security.
If your event/class is on the schedule, the facility will not be rented
to outside groups. Once an outside
group has rented the facility, it will no longer be available for use by USF
groups for any reason during the rental period.
- The Jeschke Auditorium and Lobby are reserved as a
unit. If someone reserves the
Auditorium, they automatically reserve the Lobby as well. If someone reserves the Lobby, the Auditorium
will not be available during that time.
- Any events in the Cleveland Center Lillibridge Board
Room that require the removal of the dividing wall must have the prior approval
of the Director of Buildings and Grounds.
- Campus groups and organizations have
priority on use if a reservation is made and a FER is completed
according to the following schedule:
July 1 - August 31
September 1 - May 31
(next academic year)