The University of St. Thomas and the University of Sioux Falls seek intelligent, highly-motivated individuals who have demonstrated leadership skills and will succeed as doctoral students and leaders.
APPLY ONLINE (click)
The complete application process includes the following:
- Application forms and fees are due to the University of St. Thomas by August 31, 2013.
- Official transcripts are required of both undergraduate and graduate work with evidence of completion of a master's degree (preferred cumulative GPA of 3.5 when graduate and undergraduate GPAs are averaged).
- Admissions test results are required. Miller Analogies Test (MAT) score of 55 or 390 (less than five years old), a cumulative Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score of 1500 or 500 verbal/550 quantitative/5.0 analytical writing or a GMAT score of 550 are preferred.
- Three letters of reference are required by an advisor, supervisor and/or a colleague evaluating leadership skills, including evidence of experience in communicating, decision making and taking initiative.
- Three years professional experience, with at least one year in a leadership position, are required.
- Assigned writing sample is required.
- An interview with doctoral faculty members held at the University of Sioux Falls is required.
- A $50 application fee is required. Make check payable to University of St. Thomas.
- International Student Admissions information is required if appropriate.
For further information contact one of the following individuals:
Dr. James Sturdevant
Sioux Falls Ed.D. Contact
Dr. Tom Fish
Ms. Jackie Grossklaus