With a nursing degree from the University of Sioux Falls, you will be prepared to do the following:
- Actualize the Christian values of love, compassion and servant leadership in nursing practice and in life.
- Utilize the highest quality evidence within an ethical framework to guide patient care building on a foundation of the arts and sciences.
- Demonstrate clinical judgment to recognize salient changes in a clinical situation, to interpret the meaning of these changes, to respond appropriately and to reflect on the actions.
- Integrate interprofessional collaboration and communication into nursing practice.
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning in order to respond to a changing and complex healthcare delivery system.
- Apply nursing knowledge within different settings of increasing complexity.
- Promote health without bias across the lifespan.
- Model and appreciate the role of the nurse leader within the profession of nursing.