The goals of the MBA program include the following:
- Provide mastery of knowledge and competency in the MBA core and in a chosen concentration.
- Develop the strategic/critical thinking skills encompassing the ability to link data, knowledge and insight from within the business environment.
- Facilitate an understanding of the relationship between ethics, leadership and personal faith.
MBA students are expected to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Problem recognition
- Identification of optimal alternatives
- Use of primary and secondary data to support decision processes
- Strategic analysis and integration
- Application of quantitative methods to real-world business situations
- Effective communication to relevant stakeholders in written and oral forms, including one-on-one or business presentation situations
- Teamwork and collaboration
*The University of Sioux Falls has been approved by the North Central Association (NCA) Higher Learning Commission to offer graduate programs leading to a Master of Business Administration degree.
In addition, the University of Sioux Falls has received specialized accreditation for
its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate
Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa,