The goals of the MBA program include the following:
- Provide mastery of knowledge and competency in the MBA core and in a chosen concentration.
- Develop the strategic/critical thinking skills encompassing the ability to link data, knowledge and insight from within the business environment.
- Facilitate an understanding of the relationship between ethics, leadership and personal faith.
MBA students are expected to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Problem recognition
- Identification of optimal alternatives
- Use of primary and secondary data to support decision processes
- Strategic analysis and integration
- Application of quantitative methods to real-world business situations
- Effective communication to relevant stakeholders in written and oral forms, including one-on-one or business presentation situations
- Teamwork and collaboration
*The University of Sioux Falls has been approved by the North Central Association (NCA) Higher Learning Commission to offer graduate programs leading to a Master of Business Administration degree.