Southeast Technical Institute, Lake Area Technical Institute, and Western Dakota Technical Institute
The University of Sioux Falls entered into cooperative agreements with these institutes, which includes the provisions outlined below. This agreement pertains only to those students who have received an A.A.S degree.
· Offer an annual scholarship of $3,000 to any STI, LATI, or WDTI student who is a full-time day student at USF;
· Guarantee acceptance of 64 credits (units) of coursework (any courses transferred from another institution will be evaluated separately and may affect the total hours transferrable to USF);
· Classify students with a junior level status;
· Offer immediate entry into the Degree Completion Program;
· Provide students with the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree in only two years.*
*Some programs may require additional coursework to meet competencies. Further information regarding course equivalences, and courses which can transfer when NOT part of an A.A.S degree, may be obtained in the Registrar’s Office.
Kilian Community College
Students who transfer from Kilian Community College with an A.A. degree may transfer 64 s.h. and receive junior status at USF. The Regisrar will evaluate any courses for possible transfer.
Northwest Iowa Community College (NCC)
Students who transfer from Northwest Iowa Community College with an A.A. degree may transfer 64 s.h. and receive junior status at USF. The Regisrar will evaluate any courses for possible transfer.