The University of Sioux Falls
invites you to apply for admission.
At the University of Sioux Falls, you may choose from numerous areas of study. Perhaps you are interested in business, nursing or teacher education. Perhaps you would like to pursue music, art, media studies, science, mathematics or English. These fields of study and many more await you.
Academic support in many subjects is available at our Academic Success Center where students may arrange to work with a tutor. The Writing and Math Centers are also available to provide students with assistance.
Football, women's soccer, baseball, men's and women's basketball, volleyball, track and field and golf are just a few of the sports that comprise NCAA Division II athletics at the University of Sioux Falls. If, however, you are interested in the arts, you may choose to join one of our music ensembles or take the stage in a theatrical production.
International Student Scholarships
For fall 2015, three scholarships are available to undergraduate international students. For details about each of these, please see International Student Scholarships.
To begin your application process, please click the International Student Admissions link.
- A two-day international student orientation will help you prepare to start the semester.
- Class sizes are small. The student-to-professor ratio is aproximately 15:1.
- USF is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Sioux Falls is a comfortable city of approximately 160,000.
- International students will experience Midwestern U.S. culture.