The Registrar's Office serves USF students, faculty, and
administration in a personal, efficient, and ethical manner. It maintains
student academic records in compliance with federal, state, and local
regulations. The Office provides support services related to enrollment,
attendance, and the awarding of degrees. The Office also assists officers,
faculty, and committees within the institution by providing analyses in support
of University policy formation and decision making.
|New Student Move in Day
|First Day of Classes
|Opening Fall Convocation
|Labor Day Holiday Observed
|Last Day to Add/Drop a Course without Record
|Final Proposals Due for Independent Studies, Directed Studies, or Internships
|Last Day to Request "P/NC" for Elective Courses
|Last Day to Apply for Fall 2015/ Interim 2016 Graduation
**Morning classes will be held.
There will be no classes after 12:15 pm**
||October 19 - 20
|Last Day to Drop a Fall Class
|Interim & Spring 2016 Registration for Current Students
||November 4 - 13
||November 25 - 29
||December 14 - 16
The USF Registrar's Office provides the following services:
- Maintains accurate and complete student academic records.
- Provides customer service in an efficient manner.
- Enforces university policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Effectively communicates registration dates and policies.
- Provides accurate enrollment statistics for university planning.