The Registrar’s Office is privileged to serve students, faculty and alumni. Through the services provided, the staff will assist in preparing students for service to God and humankind in the world.
- February 4 - Spring Classes Begin
- February 13 - Last Day to Add/Drop a Course without Record
- February 13 - Last Day to Apply for Spring/Summer 2015 Graduation
- March 2 - Summer Registration will Open for all Students
- March 28 - Midterm
- March 14-22 - Spring Break
- April 3-6 - Easter Break
- April 9 - Graduation Fair (Required for ALL Graduating Students)
- April 10 - Last Day to Drop a Spring Class
- May 13-15 - Final Exams
- May 17 - Graduation
- Summer Full Term - May 26 - July 31
- Summer First Session - May 26 - June 26
- Summer Second Session - June 29 - July 31
The USF Registrar's Office provides the following services:
- Maintains accurate and complete student academic records.
- Provides customer service in an efficient manner.
- Enforces university policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Effectively communicates registration dates and policies.
- Provides accurate enrollment statistics for university planning.