A cash advance request must be turned in on a
Purchase Order/Check Request Form.
- Put an “X” in the box marked "Check Request".
- Clearly state that the request is for a Cash Advance.
- Purchases up to $999 must have the area budget manager's
approval and purchases for $1,000 or over must be approved by
the Senior Vice President for that area. If the purchase is
over $1999 you must have the signature of the President or the
- If the Purchase Order/Check Request Form is
missing the appropriate signatures, the voucher will be returned to the employee unpaid.
- Documentation and receipts (with business purpose) must be turned into the
Business Office on a Travel Expense Detail
form within one month of the check date of the advance.
Failure to turn in the Travel Expense Detail form will result
in a deduction from your paycheck in the amount of the cash