Request for Reimbursement
Requests for reimbursement must be submitted on a Purchase Order/Check Request Form.
- Put an "X" in the box marked "Check Request".
- The voucher must be signed by the employee’s supervisor.
- Any request for reimbursement to an employee should follow the same procedures as any other request for purchase.
- Receipts need to be itemized to show what the University is paying for.
- Receipts to be reimbursed must have a business purpose written on them.
- Reimbursement for travel must be accompanied by a travel expense detail form.
- Incomplete forms will be returned to the employee. This may delay payment.