Master of Business Administration & Master of Business Administration in Health Care Management Programs
Financial aid available to students in the Master of Business Administration Programs consists of federal loans, private alternative loans and a payment plan.
Students in the Master of Business Administration Programs are eligible for federal financial aid during certain semesters by completing the following eligibility requirements:
1. Apply for admission and receive a letter of acceptance into one of the Master of Business Administration Programs at the University of Sioux Falls.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and have the results sent to USF (school code 003469). The FAFSA form must be renewed on an annual basis.
3. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 4.5 credit hours per semester in courses required to complete a Master of Business Administration Degree. At USF, students need to be enrolled in a minimum of 2 courses per semester to meet this requirement.
4. Students will receive an award letter from the USF Financial Aid Office each semester in which the student has completed the above steps and is eligible to receive financial aid.
5. The Master of Business Administration Programs are cohort programs where students follow a pre-established schedule of coursework. Students will not be eligible for federal financial aid during every semester.
6. Students needing financial assistance to complete one of these programs have other financing options for semesters when federal loans are not available. Students can apply for a private alternative bank loan or an interest free payment plan. See the “Alternative Funding Sources ” link for further details on these options.