University of Sioux Falls is committed to giving our students a quality online experience. We offer courses that are focused on you the learner, the ability to get a degree while still working full-time and highly professional faculty that are dedicated to helping you earn your degree.
It makes no difference whether you are interested in finishing a college degree you began years ago, or are thinking about taking college courses for the very first time, USF’s online courses offer:
- Our online courses are conducted mostly or completely over the Internet, which means you "attend" lectures and complete your assignments whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you.
- Our Courses start in September, January, February, May and June
- Our accelerated courses range from 5 to 12 weeks in length depending on the program and credits.
- University of Sioux Falls offers some of the most affordable tuition rates anywhere. Additionally, scholarships and flexible payment plans can make your education even more affordable. We are committed to helping you through the financial aid process as well as meeting all your educational goals. Find out more at our Registration and Tuition Page.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and
- Membership in the North Central Association
Our Current Online Programs
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-to-BSN)
- Management - Degree Completion Program (DCP)
- K-12 Professional Development
Fill out the short form to get more information today!