The University of Sioux Falls is committed to providing students an online experience in the Christian liberal arts tradition. Our dedicated faculty, certified to teach online, offer courses focused on you, the learner. USF ONLINE makes it possible for you to earn a degree while still working full time, raising a family and pursuing other interests.
Whether you want to finish a college degree you began years ago, complete your RN-to-BSN, earn an M.B.A. or M.Ed., gain credits through our Center for Professional Development or take college courses for the very first time, USF ONLINE offers:
- Our degree programs are offered completely online. Other course offerings listed are conducted mostly or completely online as well. This means you "attend" lectures and complete assignments whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you.
- Courses start in September, January, February, May and June, and offerings through the Center for Professional Development take place year round.
- Our accelerated courses range in length from 5-to-12 weeks depending on the degree program and credits available.
- USF ONLINE is a smart investment! With straight-forward tuition pricing and no hidden fees, our online degrees and courses provide the best value in the region.
- Financial Aid and flexible payment plans make USF ONLINE more affordable. Many employers also offer tuition-assistance programs for their employees. Learn more about Registration and Tuition.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and
- Membership in the North Central Association
USF Online Programs
- Center for Professional Development
- Degree Completion Program (DCP) – Management
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) – Management
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) – Educational Administration/Higher Education
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN-to-BSN
Fill out the short form to get more information today!