Master of Education Degree (M.Ed.) from USF
The Fredrikson School of Education offers convenient, affordable M.Ed. degrees for individuals seeking initial teacher certification, K-12 educators seeking additional certification and individuals pursuing administrative careers in adult and higher education.
The University of Sioux Falls (USF) in South Dakota offers 6 Master of Education degrees:
- M.Ed. in Teaching - qualifies individuals who possess a bachelor’s degree in a content area taught in middle and secondary schools for initial certification.
- M.Ed. in Reading - qualifies educators for SD reading specialist authorization
- M.Ed. in Technology - qualifies educators for SD technology endorsements
- M.Ed. in Technology and Customized Learning - qualifies educators for SD K-12 technology endorsement
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership - qualifies educators for SD principal licensure
- M.Ed. in Educational Administration/Adult and Higher Education - prepares individuals to work in adult learning organizations, such as higher education institutions
Best Reasons to Earn Your M.Ed. from USF
Accreditation. These M.Ed. degree programs are appropriately accredited by the NCA Higher Learning Commission, CAEP and the South Dakota Department of Education.
Leadership Role. To take on a leadership role in education in an individual school or school district, you need an M.Ed. degree from USF.
Christian University. USF is a private, Christian university. For many of our students, this is an important factor in their graduate school decision.