Health Administration Degree from USF
The University of Sioux Falls gives you the chance to earn your degree in Health Administration.
Why Earn a Degree in Health Administration?
With a degree in Health Administration from USF, you will be prepared to play leading roles in an industry that is constantly changing due to innovations in science and technology, economic forces, human demand and governmental and social policy.
Choose USF for your Health Administration degree and enjoy the opportunity to enhance your Christian faith at the same time. Do more than earn a degree. Become an even better person and leader.
You’ll find the Christian foundation of your USF health administration degree program meaningful. No matter what business challenge you face, you’ll always have the reputation of an accredited Christian university behind you.
Reasons to earn your Health Administration Degree from USF
When you study Health Administration with USF, you’ll expect to meet mentors and experts among USF’s service-focused business faculty. From these instructional leaders, you’ll learn to handle challenges and to present your ideas and yourself in the best way possible.
USF has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
Earn your accredited degree in Health Administration at USF, and you’ll be prepared for any situations you face:
- Apply decision support tools to business decision-making.
- Apply major concepts of the selected discipline to real-world applications.
- Construct and present effective oral and written forms of professional communication.
- Demonstrate competency in using critical, creative and integrative thinking.
- Evaluate the legal, social and economic environments of business.
- Identify ethical issues and obligations of business using ethical and faith-based frameworks.
Pursue your Health Administration degree through a traditional on-ground experience or fully online.