USF School of Nursing
Welcome to the USF School of Nursing
The University of Sioux Falls (USF) School of Nursing gives current and future nurses several options for earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) degree:
- Traditional track for students seeking their first undergraduate degree
- Accelerated track for students who possess a previous bachelor's degree in another field
- Online RN-to-BSN track for registered nurses who have an associate degree or diploma in nursing and wish to complete requirements for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
The demand for top nurses continues to rise, not just in Sioux Falls or South Dakota but across the United States. USF knows there are many nursing schools from which to choose.
If you’re looking for more than simply a nursing degree, if you want a true liberal arts education, if you seek the best nursing education possible from an accredited Christian university, then USF is the right choice.
Our nursing programs are accredited by the following entities:
- CCNE - The baccalaureate degree in nursing at the University of Sioux Falls is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791.SDBN - The
- SDBN - The baccalaureate degree in nursing at USF is fully approved by the South Dakota Board of Nursing (SDBN).
Upon completion of this program, you will be eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) to become a registered nurse.
USF School of Nursing Stories