Andra Bower, MSN, RN
Assistant Professor, Nursing
Andra Thompson is originally from Dell Rapids, SD. Andra graduated from South Dakota State University in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. She then completed her Master of Science degree in Nursing in 2019 with an emphasis in nursing education. Andra has worked in Neonatal Intensive Care, Newborn Nursery, Labor & Delivery, and Pediatric home health.
Andra Thompson's previous teaching experience includes formal precepting and assisting with unit education.
In her free time, Andra enjoys spending time at the lake, and hanging out with her dog, Tucker.
- B.S.N., Nursing, South Dakota State University, 2015
- M.S.N., Nursing Education, South Dakota State University, 2019
- NUR446 - Maternal Newborn Nursing
- NUR231 - Fundamentals of Nursing
- NUR431 - Nursing Capstone
- NUR451 - Management, Leadership & Prof.Issues
- NUR305 - Cultural, Spiritual, and EthicalDimensions of Holistic Care
- NUR354 - Evidence-Based Nursing Practice**Designated Honors Course**
American Nurses Association
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Labor and Delivery
St. Michael Parish
Volunteer and relgious education teacher