Get more personal attention. Make more connections.
The University of Sioux Falls (USF) in South Dakota gives adult learners several options:
- Bring your transfer credits so that you can finish your degree with USF through one of our adult education degree completion programs.
- Earn your degree online or in person, and change or boost your career through adult education options in nursing.
- Take part in USF’s professional development programs for adult learners.
Both online and on USF’s campus in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, you can join our true community of adult students. You’ll meet people from all backgrounds and many faiths. You’ll become part of our Christian fellowship of adult students.
USF Online Degree Programs
USF offers fully online degree options for students wanting to obtain a degree with the flexibility of virtual learning.
USF Nursing Degree Programs
USF offers an accelerated bachelor’s degree in nursing for adult students looking to make a career change. Is that the best degree for you? Are you looking to make a change? You can graduate in four semesters and become an RN.
USF Professional Development Programs
Many adult students and lifelong learners look to USF for our experience in adult education by offering professional development and continuing education college courses for a variety of professions, including:
- Professional development and adult education for K-12 educators
- Professional development and adult education for business professionals
- Online courses through our Center for Professional Development
- Professional development seminars
- Professional certificate programs
University of Sioux Falls Adult Education Programs
Online Undergraduate Degree Programs