Pre-Art Therapy Concentration
The pre-art therapy program is designed to prepare students for graduate school and certification in art therapy. Students who intend to go to graduate school in art therapy and gain certification are strongly encouraged to double major in art/psychology, with a mental health concentration.
Complete the following courses.
- - Digital Photography (3 s.h.)
- - Printmaking I (3 s.h.)
Obtain a Level III competency in either drawing, painting, photography, or printmaking.
- - Drawing II (3 s.h.)
- - Drawing III (3 s.h.)
- - Painting II (3 s.h.)
- - Painting III (3 s.h.)
- - Digital Photography II (3 s.h.)
- - Advanced Photography (3 s.h.)
- - Printmaking II (3 s.h.)
- - Printmaking III (3 s.h.)