Workshops for K-12 Educators
Every semester (fall, spring and summer each), USF offers 250+ workshops for K-12 educators on today’s most important topics. Workshops are taught in person and online to help accommodate busy professionals’ schedules.
We regularly request feedback on topics that K-12 educators want to see next and how to improve, so our workshop satisfaction rates tend to be incredibly high. All workshops meet the South Dakota Department of Education teacher certification/re-certification requirements.
Our Workshops allow K-12 Educators to:
- Meet recertification needs
- Advance salary advancement goals
- Stay current in your field
As well as:
- Meet other professionals in your field or expected field and learn from each other.
- Depending on the course, receive hands-on materials that you can bring back to your environment and begin implementing right away.
Here’s How to Browse, View, Register and Pay for Workshops
Please visit reach.usiouxfalls.edu for the complete list of Workshops offerings at a given time. This site is hosted through higher education partner Higher Reach, and is built to streamline the process of browsing, viewing, registering and paying for workshops. Don’t worry, if you have questions, simply contact Stacy Meadors, USF Director of Workshops and Continuing Education, at 605-331-6781 or email@example.com. You can also call USF toll free at 800-888-1047.
Still have questions about the K-12 workshops? See Real Answers
Learn more about the Center for Professional Development.