Tuition and Financial Aid
Doctorate in Leadership Tuition and Costs
|Ed.D.||Credits||Cost Per Credit 2021-2022|
|Doctorate in Leadership||60*||$475|
*USF alumni holding an Ed.S. degree will only need 30 credits.
Doctorate Steps to Financial Aid
As you go through these steps, don't hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or are unclear about any part of the process.
1. Apply for admission and receive acceptance into the Doctorate in Leadership Program at the University of Sioux Falls.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and have the results sent to USF (school code 003469). The FAFSA form must be renewed on an annual basis.
3. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours per semester in courses required to complete the Doctorate in Leadership Degree in order to qualify for federal loans.
4. Students will receive an aid offer from the USF Financial Aid Office each semester in which the student has completed the above steps and is eligible to receive financial aid.
5. Students needing financial assistance have other financing options for semesters when federal loans are not available. Students can apply for a private loan or an interest-free payment plan. See the Alternative Funding Sources page for further details on these options.