Seniors – Fill out the Scholarship Application.
- Scholarship Auditions will be held from September 1-March 1.
- Scholarship Applications are due 2 weeks prior to requested audition date.
Upcoming Scholarship Audition Days
- January 14, 2019
- February 18, 2019
Juniors – Fill out the Fine Arts Questionnaire so we can start getting to know you!
- Singers perform two memorized vocal solos of contrasting styles (i.e., an Italian art song and an English folk tune) – perhaps pieces you've taken to contest in the past. Foreign language repertoire is encouraged but not required.
- We follow up the solo work with sight-reading, tonal memory and a short interview to get to know you better.
- An accompanist is required for vocal auditions. USF will provide an accompanist or you may provide your own. USF must receive the sheet music one week prior to your audition.
- Instrumentalists perform either two short pieces in contrasting styles or one longer piece that has contrasting sections.
- We follow up the solo work with sight-reading and a short interview to get to know you better.
- An accompanist is not required for instrumental auditions. Please let us know if you need USF to provide an accompanist. If using one of our accompanists, we must receive the sheet music one week prior to your audition.