A minor in Accounting will help you develop analytical and problem-solving skills to enhance your business career and provide you with the necessary tools to land a successful job. In addition to the regular degree requirements of the University, you must take 22-23 semester hours in Accounting, including the courses listed below.
REQUIRED MINOR CORE
Complete the following courses.
- - Principles of Accounting I (3 s.h.)
- - Principles of Accounting II (3 s.h.)
- - Individual Income Tax (3 s.h.)
- - Cost Management (3 s.h.)
- - Intermediate Accounting I (4 s.h.)
ELECTIVE(S) IN MINOR
Complete two of the following courses.
- - Intermediate Accounting II (4 s.h.)
- - Accounting Information Systems (3 s.h.)
- - Special Topics in Accounting (1-4 s.h.)
- - Organizational Tax (3 s.h.)
- - Gov and Non-Profit Accounting (3 s.h.)
- - Advanced Accounting (3 s.h.)