Business Administration Minor
The Business Administration minor is designed for non-business degree seeking students. It takes a survey approach to the business disciplines of accounting, economics, marketing, management and finance. All coursework within the minor must be completed with a grade of C- or better.
REQUIRED MINOR CORE
Complete the following courses.
- - Principles of Accounting I (3 s.h.)
- - Principles of Accounting II (3 s.h.)
- - Principles of Management (3 s.h.)
- - Managerial Finance (3 s.h.)
- - Principles of Marketing (3 s.h.)
Principles of Microeconomics
- - Principles of Macroeconomics (3 s.h.)