International Business Minor
With ongoing changes in the business environment, this minor will give students a pathway to develop a deeper understanding of international business and the skills needed to function in a global marketplace. The International Business minor is available to students in any major. (Note: Prerequisites apply to a few courses. See catalog descriptions for details.)
REQUIRED MINOR CORE
Complete the following courses.
- - International Business (3 s.h.)
- - International Marketing (3 s.h.)
- - International Economics (3 s.h.)
- - International Relations (3 s.h.)
FOREIGN LANG. REQ
Complete two semesters of one modern foreign language.
- - First Semester Spanish (3 s.h.)
- - Second Semester Spanish (3 s.h.)
- - Third Semester Spanish (3 s.h.)
- - Fourth Semester Spanish (3 s.h.)