Assistant Professor of Psychology
- M.A., Human Factors Psychology, University of South Dakota, 2016
- PSY201 - General Psychology
- PSY233 - Stats for Behavioral Sciences
- PSY250 - Methods of Research
- PSY341 - Learning and Behavior
- PSY405 - Experimental Psychology**Designated Honors Course**
- PSY431 - Cognitive Psychology
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Aging; Surface Transportation; Research Methodology and Experimental Design; Statistics and Data Analysis
Hoffman, G. A., McLellan, J., Hoogendoorn, V., & Beck, A. W. (2018). Electroconvulsive therapy: The impact of a brief educational intervention on public knowledge and attitudes. International Quarterly of Community Health Education, 38(2), 129-136.
Roberts, E. & Beck, A. (2017). Management and training programs of military drone small unmanned aircraft systems. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomic Society, 61, 1131-1135.
Schieber, F., Limrick, K., McCall, R., & Beck, A. (2014). Evaluation of the visual demand of digital billboards using a hybrid driving simulator. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, 58, 2214-2218.