Tuition and Costs
Listed below is a comprehensive list of tuition and costs at the University of Sioux Falls. Out of state tuition is the same as in state tuition.
Tuition and Costs for 2021-22
- Full-time Tuition: $19,550
- General University Fee: $350*
- Regular Meal Plan: $3,760
- Unlimited Meal Plan: $4,070
- Kroske/Burgess/Grand Island Hall: $4,170
- Collier Baker/Sullivan Hall: $4,390
- North Hall: $4,700
1 to 8 Credits
9 to 11 Credits
Overload (Credits over 17)
Applicable to new, first-time students only.
- Parking / Parking Permits
- Student ID (replacement ID costs $20)
- Technology / Printing
- Transcript Fee (paper transcript, free; official electronic version, $5)
Private Music Lessons
Nursing Fee (only applies to 8-semester nursing program)
$75 per nursing credit
*The General University Fee supports student-related amenities and services external to the delivery of quality academic programming supported by tuition. The University takes pride in ensuring that these fees remain affordable and serve to enhance the college experience.
Accelerated Nursing Tuition and Costs
Master of Education Tuition and Costs
Cost Per Credit 2020-2021
|Cost Per Credit 2021-2022|
*Please note that K-12 majors (music, foreign language, physical education and art) will need an additional credit in methods.