Founded in 1883, the University of Sioux Falls, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is a Christian, liberal Arts University affiliated with the American Baptist Churches, U.S.A.
Dedicated faculty intentionally integrate faith and learning, helping students to discover their career calling and preparing them to serve God and humankind. With a 99% placement rate, our alumni live out USF’s Culture for Service motto in their professions, families and communities.
Our talented professors teach, advise and mentor students. With a 17:1 student-to-faculty ratio, intimate classroom settings facilitate the introduction of concepts, the interchange of ideas and the encouragement to apply them through experiential learning.
For adult learners driven to fulfill their dreams, USF offers online and on-campus adult and graduate programs to help individuals finish their degrees or earn advanced degrees.
- Total Areas of Study: More than 90 undergraduate academic programs, including majors, pre-professional programs, minors and specializations and adult and graduate offerings in business, education and nursing, as well as the Center for Professional Development.
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 17:1
- Enrollment: 1,628 total students from 35 states and 14 countries
- Male-to-female Undergraduate Ratio: 64% female, 36% male
- Number of Clubs, Activities and Organizations: 100+
- Prime Location: Sioux Falls, population 187,200, is in the "Heart of America," and USF is in the "Heart of Sioux Falls."