Congratulations, Class of 2019!
Commencements: May 19, 2019
- 10:00 a.m., Graduate - Doors open at 9 a.m. for seating.
- 2:30 p.m., Undergraduate - Doors open at 1:30 p.m. for seating.
Washington Pavilion, 301 S. Main Ave.
**No tickets required. | Sioux Falls Accommodations
Watch the commencement ceremonies on the University of Sioux Falls YouTube channel.
There is no limit to the number of guests degree candidates may invite to the ceremony, and no admission tickets are required.
Seating is available for people with disabilities on a first come, first serve basis. Doors will open one hour before the graduate ceremony at 9 a.m., and doors will open one hour before the undergraduate ceremony at 1:30 p.m.
Length of Ceremony
- Graduate Student Commencement - one hour
- Undergraduate Student Commencement - two hours
Professional photographer, Lifetouch Photography, will take photos of each graduate. Photos will be available approximately a week after the ceremony and may be purchased directly from the photographer. Guests may take their own photographs during the ceremony, but they must remain outside of the graduate seating area in order to ensure an enjoyable ceremony for all guests and candidates.
Driving directions to the Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science
- Exit from I-29 at 12th St. and go east. 12th St. becomes 11th St. (a one-way street heading east). Turn right onto Main Ave. (one-way heading south).
- From I-90 take the I-229 exit.
- From I-229, exit onto 10th St. and go west. Continue west on 10th St. and turn left (south) onto Main Ave.
Parking at the Washington Pavilion of Arts and Sciences
Parking at meters, public ramps and lots is free all day on weekends.
Parking is available on the top of the public ramp at 12th St. and Main Ave. across the street. Use the 13th St. entrance to enter the top floor of the ramp. Accessible Parking can be found on 11th St. and Main Ave. as well as the public parking ramp at 12th St. and Main Ave.
The Graduation Fair is held on April 4, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the Ward Lobby of the McDonald Center. This is required for all students graduating in the Fall of 2018, Interim 2019, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 terms.
Graduation apparel will be available for everyone that plans to participate in the graduation ceremonies.
Apply to Graduate
Please follow the link below and sign into MyUSF to submit your graduation application.