Accreditations and Memberships
The University of Sioux Falls is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
USF is also accredited by the following:
- CCNE - The baccalaureate degree programs in nursing at the University of Sioux Falls are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
- SDBON - The baccalaureate degree programs in nursing at the University of Sioux Falls have full approval status by the South Dakota Board of Nursing (http://doh.sd.gov/boards/nursing/education.asp).
- CSWE - Council on Social Work Education
- IACBE - International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
- CAEP - The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation. The undergraduate and graduate teacher education programs in the Fredrikson School of Education are approved by the South Dakota Department of Education.
The University also maintains membership in the following:
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Council of Independent Colleges
- South Dakota Association of Independent Colleges