Center for Professional Development
University of Sioux Falls Center for Professional Development
The University of Sioux Falls (USF) in South Dakota provides professional development and professional continuing education options to adult learners and local businesses and organizations.
Both online and on USF’s campus in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, you can take part in a Christian community of adult students, all of them working hard in a variety of fields seeking professional development and continuing education credits for their careers.
Many need to meet required continuing education credits and continuing education classes. Others take professional continuing education for personal growth. Either way, USF’s professional development students want the best continuing education programs so that they can be top in their careers and their best in daily life. It’s all part of USF’s mission as a Christian university with a strong foundation in the liberal arts.
USF Center for Professional Development Programs
Professional development and continuing education options from USF fall into three categories:
- K-12 Professional Development, for teachers and education professionals to gain new skills and meet requirements for K-12 continuing education credits.
- Contract Training, where USF faculty experts partner with businesses and other organizations to create and deliver professional development programs that meet specific needs for training, development and continuing education for that organization’s staff.
- Seminars and Certificates, where you can attend adult education seminars targeting hot topics in professional development or take part in professional continuing education that results in earning a professional continuing education certificate.
Over 250 different course offerings are available each semester (fall, spring and summer) through USF’s Center for Professional Development. Click here to browse the 2019 Spring Course Offerings Brochure for some of the most popular offerings, or click here to browse all 250+ offerings to fit your unique professional development and recertification needs.
University of Sioux Falls Professional Development Programs
- Topics include Classroom Management, Assessment, Common Core, Instructional Strategies and many more related to current topics in education.
- The University of Sioux Falls partners with school districts and businesses to provide professional development. For more information about partnering with us, please contact the Director of Workshops & Continuing Education at 605-331-6781 or email@example.com.
- See a full list of online Professional Development Courses.
- Health, Nutrition, and Safety Seminars
- On-Campus Business Seminars & Certificate Programs — USF offers business seminars in various subject areas to enhance skills and meet your professional development goals.
Have questions about the K-12 workshops? See Real Answers