Seniors – Fill out the Scholarship Application.
- Scholarship Auditions will be held from September 1-March 1.
- Scholarship Applications are due 2 weeks prior to requested audition date.
Upcoming Scholarship Audition Days
- January 20, 2020
- February 17, 2020
Juniors – Fill out the Fine Arts Questionnaire so we can start getting to know you!
- Actors perform 2 memorized contrasting MONOLOGUES OR a MONOLOGUE and a SHOW-TUNE. Performance should last 3-4 minutes and is followed by a short interview.
- Technicians meet with faculty and discuss experiences in technical theatre.
- An accompanist is not required for theatre auditions. Please let us know if you need USF to provide an accompanist. If using one of our accompanists, we must receive the sheet music one week prior to your audition. You can use pre-recorded accompaniment for theatre auditions.