Media Studies (B.A.)
In addition to meeting the liberal arts core requirements of the University, you must complete 40-43 semester hours of media studies courses. All students must take the core media studies courses consisting of 25 semester hours. In addition, each student must select one of five concentrations within the major consisting of 18 semester hours each.
The concentrations include the following:
REQUIRED MAJOR CORE
Complete the following courses.
- - Introduction to Design (3 s.h.)
- - Digital Photography (3 s.h.)
- - Introduction to Media and Visual Arts (3 s.h.)
- - Media Writing (3 s.h.)
- - Media Survey (3 s.h.)
- - Media Graphics (3 s.h.)
- - Comm Arts Colloquium (1 s.h.)
- - Advanced Media and Visual Arts (3 s.h.)
- - Media Issues & Law **Designated Honors Course** (3 s.h.)