Business Administration Degree at USF
Your Business Administration degree is the beginning of a solid career in any kind of business, industry or profession that appeals to you most. Your accredited business degree from the University of Sioux Falls (USF) in South Dakota gives you the knowledge and experience to step into a variety of business administration roles – as an intern while you’re earning your degree and on the job, after you graduate from USF.
Choose USF for your Business Administration degree and enjoy the opportunity to live your Christian faith on campus and in your business career. Whether you want to work in a Christian organization or plan to serve God in your community as part of a large or small business, you’ll find the Christian foundation of your USF business degree program meaningful. It’s a fact that many businesses need professionals with strong business knowledge and ethics to lead them into a more successful future. No matter your business goals, you’ll always have the reputation of an accredited Christian university behind you.
Reasons to Earn Your Business Degree in Business Administration at USF
When you study Business Administration on USF’s campus in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, you’ll find servant leaders and mentors among USF’s business administration faculty. Your USF professors will help you learn to present your top ideas in the best possible ways, including strong communication, leadership and professionalism. In addition, you can build your business network among USF’s Christian community.
USF has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
Earn your accredited degree in Business Administration at USF, and you’ll be prepared for any business opportunities in your future:
- Critical thinking skills for complex business scenarios
- Real-world experience in a variety of challenges faced by businesses today
- Strong communication skills and sense of perspective and context – thanks to USF’s liberal arts core courses
- Deep business connections in Sioux Falls and throughout South Dakota for internships now and jobs later
Business Degree Options
Earn your degree in Business at USF, and you’ll build your interest and talents in business administration, as well as strengthen your foundation of faith and ethics. USF offers several options for specializing your bachelor’s degree in business administration:
- Business degree in Business Administration
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Management Information Systems
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a minor in Accounting
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a minor in Economics
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a minor in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a minor in Finance
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a minor in Leadership
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a minor in Marketing
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a minor Management
- Business degree in Business Administration, with a minor in Interdisciplinary
- Accounting and Business degree (3-year degree plus 1-year MBA option)
- Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration
Business Administration Stories
Business Administration and Political Science/History
Assistant Professor of Business Administration
Business Administration / Entrepreneurial Studies
Criminal Justice/Business Administration
Business Administration / Social Work
Jobs for Business Administration Majors
You might be wondering what you can do with a business degree. Business graduates from USF’s Vucurevich School of Business go on to a wide range of business careers, with annual average salaries ranging from $41,000 to more than $124,000, for those who go on to earn their MBA.
Accountants and auditors
Both private and public organizations
Project managers and team leaders
Any industry or profession you can imagine
Human resource managers
Healthcare, hospitality, insurance, trade, government, etc.
CEO, CFO, and other executive positions
Top spots in businesses of all sizes
Marketing research, strategist, manager
Current and new products
Additional Resources for Business Degree Students at USF
USF gives you opportunities beyond earning your bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Find a place to belong. Be part of the USF and Sioux Falls community through student organizations.Find Fellowship
Business Clubs and Organizations
Build Christian fellowship and your business network through USF’s Business Clubs – Coo Tycoons Investment Club, Phi Beta Lambda and National Society of Leadership and Success (Sigma Alpha Pi).Take Part
Facilities at the Vucurevich School of Business
The Vucurevich School of Business is housed in the Cleveland Professional Development Center, one of the most prominent buildings on USF’s campus in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.Learn More
Put Culture for Service in action during your time on USF’s campus in Sioux Falls.Get Started