Undergraduate Programs and Majors
Bachelor’s Degree Majors at USF
Smart. Confident. Ready. As a private, Christian university, the University of Sioux Falls in South Dakota strives to create an intentional learning environment for undergraduate students of all faiths. In other words, every opportunity you’ll find, everything you’ll learn and everyone you meet here serves a purpose.
It might be an academic purpose, as you choose a major and you earn your bachelor’s degree. It might be God’s purpose for your college education inside or outside the classroom.
How do we know that the University’s distinct approach to the liberal arts works for USF students? Within six months of graduation, 98% of our students find employment in their chosen fields. That’s across all of our accredited undergraduate majors and includes all graduates earning a Bachelor of Science degree or a Bachelor of Arts degree from USF.
Which Major is Best for You?
That’s a good question. Don’t worry if you don’t know the answer yet. Thanks to USF’s commitment to the liberal arts, you’ll have time to explore your options through core course requirements, which give you the chance to sample college classes from a variety of majors and degree programs. Based on those experiences and with the help of your USF advisor (and your family), we’re confident that you’ll find the best major for your talents and goals.
Along the way, you’ll be able to learn more about:
- Top jobs for various majors
- Best majors for the job or career you want
- How employers view and value accredited bachelor’s degrees, internships and other real-world experiences
Find Your Major!
Does USF offer the major you want? To help you find out, we created this online chart that will help you quickly and easily see:
- Which majors USF offers
- Which majors lead to specific undergraduate degrees (B.S. means Bachelor of Science. B.A. means Bachelor of Arts, etc.)
- Which majors are also offered as minors
- Which majors are pre-professional programs, if you plan to go on to graduate school
- Which majors can be combined with teaching certification
USF Undergraduate Programs and Majors
|Business Administration||A.A., B.A.||-||-|
|Child Development (A.A.)||A.A.||-||-||-|
|Communication Studies and Theatre||B.A.||-|
|Computer Information Systems||B.S.||-||-|