Congratulations on your decision to apply to the University of Sioux Falls! USF students list our Christian community, dynamic professors and premier career opportunities as top benefits. We’re happy USF is at the top of your college list.
To consider your application complete USF will need to receive the following items:
- Submit an online application – no application fee.
- Send us your official high school transcript.
- Standardized test scores from either ACT or SAT are not required. However, if completed, we encourage students to send them as part of their application.
- The USF code number for the ACT is 3920
- The USF code number for the SAT is 6651.
- Transcripts of all previous college work, if applicable
Once all the appropriate forms have been submitted, you can expect to hear from USF regarding the status of your application within 2 weeks.
- Achieve a minimum 2.6 high school GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete college preparatory high school core curriculum:
- English (4 units)
- Math (3 units of Algebra I or above)
- Lab Science (3 units)
- Social Studies (2 units)
If you do not meet the above criteria, we still encourage you to apply for admission. Applicants may submit two recommendation letters from past or current educators along with a personal statement outlining a plan and commitment for college success and future academic goals. With these supporting materials, some students who do not meet the admissions requirements outlined above may be granted provisional acceptance.
If you have any questions throughout this process contact your admissions counselor.
Estimate Your Scholarship
All students are considered for an academic scholarship and notified of their scholarship at the time of admittance. Use your test score and GPA to estimate your academic scholarship amount offered each year.
It's official! You're going to be a University of Sioux Falls Cougar! If you haven't already, please pay your $100 tuition deposit to hold your spot by May 1.