Office of the Registrar
In This Section
The Registrar's Office serves USF students, faculty and administration in a personal, efficient and ethical manner. It maintains student academic records in compliance with federal, state and local regulations. The Office provides support services related to enrollment, attendance and the awarding of degrees. The Office also assists officers, faculty and committees within the institution by providing analyses in support of University policy formation and decision making.
The USF Registrar's Office provides the following services
- Maintains accurate and complete student academic records.
- Provides customer service in an efficient manner.
- Enforces university policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Effectively communicates registration dates and policies.
- Provides accurate enrollment statistics for university planning.