Transcript Request Information
Electronic copies are $6 per transcript and paper copies are free of charge.
*The University of Sioux Falls obtained records from Kilian Community College after its closure on May 31, 2016. Requests for transcripts can be made using the options below.
Official Paper Copy
To receive a paper transcript, complete the Transcript Request Form below or send a written request to the Registrar's Office with the following information:
- Your name(s) while you were at the University of Sioux Falls.
- Your birth date, social security number and/or student identification number.
- The approximate dates of attendance.
- Where you want the transcript(s) sent.
- Your written signature must be on the letter or fax message.
Requests can be sent to the Registrar's Office using one of the following options.
University of Sioux Falls
1101 W 22nd St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Fax: (605) 331-6869
Scan and Email to: Registrar.Web@usiouxfalls.edu
Official Electronic Copy
The University of Sioux Falls has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic transcript ordering via the Web.
To order an official electronic transcript, visit: https://secure.studentclearinghouse.org.
There is a $6 processing fee for official electronic transcripts. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
The site will walk you through placing an order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
Order updates will be emailed and/or texted to you. You can also track your order online.
The only mode of delivery for official electronic transcripts is through National Student Clearinghouse.
If you have questions or problems submitting your order please visit https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/mystudentcenter/.
The University of Sioux Falls does not send unofficial transcripts; however, unofficial transcripts or grades for completed coursework can be accessed online.
- Current degree-seeking Graduate and Undergraduate students can view unofficial transcripts via the MyUSF Student Portal. Click HERE for additional directions.
- Continuing Education and Professional Development students can view their grades for completed coursework via the continuing studies site at reach.usiouxfalls.edu. Click HERE for additional directions.