New Student Orientation
New Student Move-In Day: August 20
New Student Orientation: August 20-23
Returning Student Move-In Day: August 22
First Day of Classes: August 24
Welcome Week: August 22-27
Welcome to USF New Student Orientation!
We are so excited to walk with you as you begin your journey as a USF Cougar! We understand the transition from high school to college can be an overwhelming process, but we will be here for you every step of the way.
Learn about what to expect and how to prepare for your new adventure as a Cougar below:
- Before You Arrive - View a packing list, ways to get to know your roommate and other helpful tips to prepare for your transition.
- Orientation Schedules - We can't wait to introduce you to the traditions, experiences and campus that you'll call home through a series of fun-filled orientation sessions. View the schedule here.
- Welcome Week - During the first week of classes join us for a variety of events across campus like Grocery Bag Bingo, Club fest, lawn games on the Quad and more.
- Meet Your Orientation Team - Meet the USF students that will be your guides to making the transition from high school life to college life a smooth process.
- Move-In & Orientation FAQs - Get answers to your move-in and orientation questions.
If you have any questions, please contact Student.Life@usiouxfalls.edu.